The 2013 Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) Division 1 Playoffs will be hosted by River City Rollergirls at the Greater Richmond Convention Center September 13-15. The top three finishers will advance to the WFTDA Championships in November to play for the Division 1 Championship title. For the love of flat track. Be there.
This is a General Admission event. Children ages 13 and older are considered adults, ages 9-12 and 55 years or older can receive the discounted price, and ages 8 and younger are free for this event.
- All sales final. No refunds.
- You must be 18 years old or older to sit in track-side floor seating, which is at own risk.
- No VIP or Reserved seating will be offered.
- No outside food or beverage
- No video or audio recording devices or cameras with detachable lenses without prior approval from the WFTDA. Please visit wftda.com/tournaments/credentials for more information.
- No animals other than service animals, such as guide-dogs for visually impaired persons.
- All purses, bags and cases are subject to search.
- Any item that is dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used as a weapon, compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of any person or pose risk to security at the venue, or any other item that venue or WFTDA event officials determine (in their absolute discretion) may cause injury or public nuisance or inconvenience to any other person is strictly prohibited.
- Accessible Seating is available for those who may have special needs.
- Children 8 years old and younger are admitted free without a ticket when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Adult is responsible for the supervision and safety of child at all times.